Yes, I know…. I’ve been slacking with this blogging thing and I’m sorry. There are plenty of news though, so let’s get started, eh?
- My next novel, called Tainted, has a tentative release date of Aug/Sept 2013. It’s a contemporary romance, mystery/suspense with my kind of not-quite-typical aspects thrown in. And yes, I still write in my slightly quirky way. The publisher is Dreamspinner Press.
- I’m getting a dog! This isn’t news, really. At least not news about my writing career, so… sorry if you dislike dogs. (You might be missing out, just saying….) Because in my country we’re in such a great situation that we don’t really have shelter dogs (at all, yes I know it’s hard to imagine if your country has overflow, but we’re lucky this way) and I’ve wanted to adopt for a long time, my girl Tara is flying in from Spain in mid-June. I’ll make a proper post about her at some point, promise!
- I’m writing, at last, the third Finnshifters book! I know some people didn’t get the things that happened in book 2 and disliked it strongly, but it’s my universe and everything has a meaning. I don’t want to add spoilers here, but let’s just say that the major plot point was going to happen even before there were any plans on there being more books than one! So yes, it’s not a plot element added for shock value. Trust me on this. I don’t throw intentional cheap punches.
- I’m taking part in Hop Against Homophobia and Transphobia this month! I’ll be doing a giveaway or a few, so stay tuned!
- Oh and yes, Finnshifters 3? If nothing surprising happens and I keep my submission deadline and all that, it should be out in November this year. So not too long for that either.
- M/M Romance group on Goodreads has another lovely event going on again this summer. I’ve written a little story for the event and it will be out at some point…. no idea when but when I know, I’ll let you know!